Tuesday 27 September 2016

A notice from the author

As many of you have noticed, the answers are not correct any more.

This is because the answers actually change over time, which I did not know when I created this. Apologies.

I seem to be getting a lot of views. I'm assuming that I was either featured in a Youtube video, or lots of people have been searching "google feud answers". I'm pretty high up in the results for that, as shown by my friend who, while playing, searched it up while I was sitting next to her and found this blog.

As you have probably guessed, I'm not even updating this any more. It would take a large team to keep up with the shifting answers.

See ya, I probably won't be on here again. Enjoy the out-of-date answers.


Flag Counter

6 comments:

  1. With the level of technological advancement in the present age, almost everything can now be done with a click of a mouse. Find out if your husband or wife is cheating on you, find out who they talk to when you are not there, hack any mobile phone (call log, text message, whatsapp etc), hack email, educational portal, website, database, increase your credit rating, clear criminal records and many more. You can also protect yourself from hack attacks.You can pretty much get anything you need done with Reputable Hacker. Contact: reputablehacker@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the google feud is so fun but so stressful because you can not guess the answers that are supossed to be at the sentence above the answers

    ReplyDelete
  3. this must not only have 4 question answers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi there hoe

    ReplyDelete